SALES LEADERSHIP

Our offerings are as varied as our clients; we’ll fill the gaps and provide the resources you need to help your sales leaders be their best and lead sales teams to new heights. We design unique sales programs from the ground up, then recruit and train based on them to transform your company through great sales teams. Check out our services to see which best fits your company’s needs.

 

Not sure where to start? We’ve got you covered. Schedule a consultation and we’ll find the right fit, or mix of solutions, to meet your needs.

B4.PNG

SALES LEADER ASSESSMENT

Curious to See How Your Sales Leadership Skills Stack Up?

Take our FREE self-assessment. Created to test your sales leadership aptitude. After completion, you will receive a unique report providing specific tips on how you can improve the gaps in your sales management skills.

B10.PNG
B21.PNG
B5.PNG

OUTSOURCED VP OF SALES

80% of small businesses suffer from a "SALES LEADERSHIP GAP," where they lack the sales tools, systems, and processes necessary to compete effectively and achieve revenue goals. Let us help you.

Our Outsourced VP of Sales model delivers sustainable sales performance improvement by creating a sales strategy that includes a repeatable, scalable, and profitable process. Through this, you can establish high-performing sales teams with the correct sales infrastructure to drive growth forward.
 
We handle all aspects of sales leadership
so you can focus on running your business. The 12-month engagement involves managing all aspects of your sales organization with the intent of making sure each member of the sales team hits or exceeds their quota. We look to deliver on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) you're seeking via weekly meetings, one-on-one coaching, role-playing, ride alongs, accountability and more; all of which are vital pieces for accelerating sales growth. You can focus your attention on other aspects of your business as we follow this plan created by advisors with nearly three decades of industry experience and success. You run your business and let the experts run your sales team.

B4.PNG

SALES LEADER RECRUITING & ONBOARDING

46% of new hires FAIL within 18 months.

We assist with the recruiting and hiring of sales management positions. We’ll vet candidates so that your hiring manager only sees those highly qualified and ready to hire. Whether you need assistance developing a proper recruiting plan, assessing your current sales team, or hiring top sales talent, we’re here to help.

We bring together a solid team of Talent Managers from our team Breakaway Recruiting. They have a track record of successfully sourcing high-caliber sales talent and an Outsourced VP of Sales with over twenty years of sales leadership experience. These combined skill sets enable us to provide our clients with a unique, comprehensive approach to sales talent acquisition. Together, we hire the right sales team members that will drive revenue growth for your company.
 

B10.PNG
B24.PNG
B7.PNG

CERTIFIED SALES LEADER PROGRAM

96% of Sales Managers want sales training but are NOT receiving it.

This in-person training is the most comprehensive sales leader certification program in the nation. Classes are led by a VP of Sales with over 20 years of experience to coach and consult your Sales or business manager. Through 16 lessons, the VP will focus on a sales management skillset and supply needed sales processes and tools. In addition, the VP will guide them on how to implement these proven practices specifically for your company.

Sales Leadership Training Guaranteed to Pay for Itself

WHY HIRE AN

OUTSOURCED VP OF SALES?

B8.PNG

SALES LEADER DEVELOPMENT, COACHING AND MENTORSHIP

Only 6% of small to mid-size businesses rate themselves as “AVERAGE“ or higher in effectively managing their sales team and sales processes. The other 94% want their sales organization to be better but don’t know how to build a high-performing sales organization.

Our experienced sales leader will give your company’s sales leaders the resources they need to implement change and lay the foundation required to drive growth. In addition, we’ll provide knowledge, coaching, techniques, and other tools that they can take back to lead their sales team.

B28.PNG